Since the Mound has been sitting in a trailer for a month, we decided to put a new fuel pump on it, whip out the JB Weld and try to get the car running again to have some fun. Just so happens there was a drift event and an autocross Sunday. We decided to take the car to the drift event and burn off the 13's on the stock wheels and do a little normal driving on the Azenis(or "grip" as those drifter say).
Plans to get a trailer turned into an early morning disaster so we drove the Mound to and from the event(45min each way) while sandwiched by the "support truck" and Pro-Tuning's 460hp MR2. Pictures forthcoming.